FAQ Frequently Asked Questions
K.R. Mangalam World School is highly renowned for imparting quality education and emphasizing on providing comprehensive and integrated development. The school’s motto ‘Together Towards Tomorrow’ epitomizes the school’s commitment to broaden students’ horizons and enable them to carve an integrated and enlightened world that fosters unity yet celebrates the uniqueness of each individual.
- Infrastructure & facilities
- Co curricular
1.Infrastructure & facilities
4. Co curricular
INFRASTRUCTURE & FACILITIES:-
- The eco-friendly 5 acres green campus with a rainwater harvesting facility is a secure and pollution-free place for students to learn and grow.
- A centrally air-conditioned school with a safe and secure environment
- Smartboard enabled classrooms with the latest teaching facilities
- Amphitheatre and 400-seater Auditorium
- Well stocked library
- Student and Teachers Cultural and Educational Exchange Programs with various countries
- Day Care facility for kids
- Dedicated Parent-Students App for real-time updates
- 360-degree feedback platform
- A fleet of 50 buses with transport tracker
- Medical facility
The school is affiliated with CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education).
KRM Global School is a separate school that follows the International Baccalaureate program.
Pre-Nursery- 2+years as of 1st April of the year, seeking admission
Nursery- 3+years as of 1st April of the year, seeking admission
KG- 4+years as of 1st April of the year, seeking admission
Class 1- 5+years as of 1st April of the year, seeking admission
We abide by Government norms for the age criteria, however, a 45-days age relaxation can be considered.
Pre-Nursery, Nursery, KG-Interaction
Class I- IX- Merit and Interaction
Class XI- Written Test and Interaction
- Birth Certificate
- Residence Proof
- Progress report of last two years (Class II upwards)
- Two latest passport-sized colored photographs
- Transfer Certificate (from Class II onwards)
Click on the ‘Admission tab’ on our website which will take you to the registration process. For further queries, contact the school office on 01242382596, 01242382597, 9540062727, and 9540052727 between 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.
Admissions are subject to the availability of seats. However, we prioritize and try our best to accommodate the students of transfer cases.
Admissions in grades X and XII are granted based on the availability of seats and as per the policy and approval of CBSE for Direct Admission. There is a fee applicable as per the CBSE guidelines to process the admission.
The student-teacher ratio is 14:1.
The school promotes a blend of Experiential, interrogative, and Project-based learning with a focus on all aspects of development like cognitive, linguistic, numeracy, general awareness, life skills, social skills, and ethical values.
We follow a broad and balanced curriculum based on the National curriculum framework to provide holistic education. The school follows the guidelines as outlined in NEP 2020.
The school follows an assessment system of Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation for Primary and Middle classes with grades/marks. We follow CBSE guidelines for classes IX-XII.
English and Hindi are mandatory languages till Grade VIII. From Grade V-VIII, students have the option to choose a third language from French, German, or Sanskrit.
In class IX, other than the main subjects that are English, Mathematics, Science, and Social Science, the child has a choice of the second language. He/She can choose from Hindi, Sanskrit, French, and German. The child must have studied these languages up to grade VIII and have cleared the exam with 33% marks.
- 17. What is the difference between the Standard Level and Basic Level of Mathematics in the class X Board examination?
Standard-Level and Basic-level question papers are based on the same syllabus. However, Standard-Level Mathematics assesses higher Mathematical abilities compared to Basic-Level. Accordingly, the difficulty level of Mathematics – ‘Basic’ is less than that of Mathematics-‘Standard’.
The classroom teaching and internal assessments remain the same for both levels throughout the academic session.
In class XI, other than English as the compulsory subject, four other main subjects are offered as per option and availability. Please refer to Admission Criteria
The school offers Artificial Intelligence as a skill subject in class IX.
The school alumni have been placed in reputed colleges in India and abroad, such as IIT, SGT, Delhi University, IP University, OP Jindal, IILM, KIIT, Thapar, Christ, IIM, NLUs, NUS, King’s College, London, Waterloo, British Columbia, CDF Club-Spain, and top Australian Universities.
The school has been showing excellent board results. The first batch appeared in 2013-14. We’ve had 8 batches of class X and class XII. To view the previous sessions result with a stupendous class average of 90%, please click Results
The school possesses state-of-the-art courts and arenas for the following:
- Indoor games- Chess, Table Tennis, Yoga, Martial Arts, Taekwondo
- Outdoor games- Basketball, Football, Volleyball, Cricket, Gymnastics, Shooting, Golf, Skating, Lawn-Tennis, Table Tennis, Badminton, Self-defence training.
- 23. Does the school encourage participation in co-curricular activities at State/National and International levels?
Yes, our school has made a mark in terms of academics and co-curricular activities at the State/National and International level.
Co-scholastic activities inspire a passion for learning and meeting the spectrum of overall development of the child cognitively, socially, emotionally, and physically. We have a plethora of activities for students in our school. These include:
- Music and Dance – To foster physical skills, teamwork, and collaboration
- Robotics – To hone valuable life skills and learn STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) lessons.
- Language Lab – To develop confidence, social interaction skills, and self-assessment
- Art and Craft – To develop creative expressions and sharpen Annual Events (Bal Mela, Carnival, Sports Day, Workshops, and Exhibitions). The students get the opportunity to showcase their talents and achievements, making them confident individuals.
- Excursions and Trips -To expand the horizons and understand the real and multicultural world
- Clubs like:
Middle & Senior School
Rang Manch – Dramatics Club
The Voice: MUN Club
Mighty Chondria – Science club
The Cinematics: Film making club/Design/Animation
Mathletes – Maths Club
The Techbots: Gaming & Coding Club
Happy Feet – Dance Club
The Innovators: Science Club
Artsy-Craftsy – Art Club
The Jagruks: Compassionate Citizens Club / Empathy Club
ECO Warriors – Environmental Awareness Club
Prakriti: Climate Action Club
Dharohar – Heritage Club
Neeti: Legal Literacy Club
Word Power and Scrabble – Literary Club
Niyantran: Disaster Management Club and Health and Fitness Club
Symphony – Music Club
Karigiri: Mandala, Worli, Madhubani, Sculptures
Health League – Yoga Club
The Voyagers’ Club: Virtual visits around the world
Expressions: Writers’ and Orators’ Club
The school is accredited by the British Council and is awarded International Dimension in Schools for the third consecutive year.
Our students have visited NASA, Space Kennedy Centre, and Beijing Student Exchange Programme and have been actively involved in virtual exchange programmes.
Through the class activities carried out in the school, we prepare our students for life and perpetual learning. We have a well-defined and structured life skills curriculum to inculcate and develop thinking and social and emotional skills in the students. To strengthen the comprehensive development, we conduct the following:
- Mental well-being workshops
- Community outreach programs
- Activities through clubs like Compassionate Citizens Club/Empathy Club
- Parents’ engagement through workshops and motivational talks
The school conducts a variety of awareness programmes on future prospects and unconventional paths and also offers a dedicated 4-year program on career guidance.
Parents-Teachers meetings are held frequently. Many events are organized in school and parents are involved and invited to the events. Through workshops, parents are apprised of new-age pedagogy. Parents are also invited to conduct sessions/workshops.