Which course should I choose after grade 12? This is a common thought that comes into every student’s mind at some point. Many students get puzzled by the thought of which undergraduate course would be best for their future. After completing the 12th standard, students can enrol in a variety of the best undergraduate courses. This blog post aims to share informative details about undergraduate courses. Below are the top undergraduate courses streamwise:
List of Best Undergraduate Courses After 12th Science
There are multiple undergraduate courses available for science students after completing their 12th standard. Here is a list of the top best and most sought-after undergraduate courses for science students:
- Bachelor Of Technology (B.Tech): A Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) degree is an option for students who have passed their 12th grade and have a background in science and a keen interest in engineering and technology.
- Bachelor Of Pharmacy (B.Pharm.): Graduates of B.Pharm. programmes can go on to further their education in pharmacy or related subjects while also pursuing careers in the pharmaceutical business, healthcare, research, drug discovery, and clinical pharmacy.
- Bachelor Of Science In Biotechnology: students who have a keen interest in biology, genetics, and technology can think about obtaining a Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology. Career options include working in research labs, biotech firms, pharmaceuticals etc.
- Bachelor Of Architecture (B.Arch.): students who have completed their 12th grade and have a passion for design, creativity, and the built environment would want to consider pursuing this course.
- Bachelor Of Computer Application (BCA): Students who have a keen interest in computer science, programming, and software development should think about pursuing it.
- Bachelor Of Science In Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing): Students who have a passion for healthcare, patient care, and the desire to improve people’s lives would want to consider pursuing this.
- Bachelor Of Physiotherapy (BPT): Someone who has a keen interest in healthcare, human anatomy, and rehabilitation should pursue this undergraduate course.
- Bachelor Of Science In Agriculture (B.Sc. Agriculture): Students who are interested in farming, crop production, and rural development might think about pursuing it. Prospective careers in agriculture-related sectors include those as agronomists, agricultural officers, farm managers, agricultural consultants, researchers etc.
- Bachelor Of Science In Forensic Science (B.Sc. Forensic Science): Individuals who have an appeal in criminal investigation, forensic analysis, and scientific crime-solving should pursue this course. Opportunities for employment in law enforcement organisations, forensic laboratories, private forensic organisations etc.
- Bachelor Of Science In Psychology: Students who want to understand human behaviour, and the field of psychology should consider pursuing a Psychology degree.
- Bachelor of Science in Data Science: having a strong interest in mathematics, statistics, programming, and data analysis should consider opting for this programme.
- Bachelor Of Science in Cyber Security: Students who want to make a career with an interest in computer systems, information security, and combating cyber threats might think about pursuing it.
List of Best Undergraduate Courses After 12th Commerce
There are several excellent undergraduate courses available for students who have completed their 12th standard in commerce. Here’s a list of some of the best undergraduate courses you can consider:
- Bachelor Of Commerce (B.Com.): Students interested in business, finance, accounting, and commerce can think about obtaining a Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) degree.
- Bachelor Of Business Administration (BBA):
- Bachelor Of Economics: Students interested in learning about economic systems, and policies, should think about pursuing a Bachelor of Economics degree after completing their 12th grade.
- B.Com. LL.B.(Hons.): Someone who is interested in both law and business may think about pursuing. Working as corporate lawyers, legal consultants, tax advisers, business analysts, compliance officers etc.
- Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS): Students who have a keen interest in management, leadership, and business administration might think about pursuing it.
- Bachelor Of Commerce in Financial Market (BFM): For graduates who have a strong interest in financial markets, investments, and trading. They get employment opportunities as a financial analyst, an investment advisor, a risk manager etc.
List of Best Undergraduate Courses After 12th Humanities/Arts
Here is a list of some of the best and most highly regarded undergraduate courses after the 12th:
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) In
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA): Students who have a great interest in the arts, creativity, and visual expression should think about pursuing it.
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication: Students who are interested in media, communication, and storytelling can think about pursuing a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication degree.
- Bachelor Of Hotel Management and Catering Technology: Individuals who have a passion for the hospitality industry, the culinary arts, and running hotels must consider pursuing. Opportunities for employment in the hospitality industry include those as hotel managers, event planners, food and beverage managers,
- Bachelor Of Law (LL.B): Students who are passionate about legal studies, critical analysis, and advocacy can think about obtaining a Bachelor of Law (LL.B) degree.
- Bachelor Of Event Management (BEM): For students who have a passion for event organisation, management, and planning.
- Bachelor Of Fashion Design: Students who are passionate about fashion, creativity, and design can think about pursuing a Bachelor of Fashion Design degree. Job prospects as a fashion designer a stylist, a textile designer etc.
- Bachelor Of Education (B.Ed): Students who are passionate about teaching and education and have completed the 12th grade should think about earning a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) degree.
- Bachelor Of Design (B.Design): Students who are passionate about innovation, aesthetics, and design can think about pursuing a Bachelor of Design (B.Design) degree.
In conclusion, students who have passed their 12th grade can choose from a wide variety of best undergraduate courses. These courses provide a plethora of career prospects.